I hope all my Marathi speaking friends enjoy this blog. I'll try to make it the best resource for the best nursery rhymes, children's songs complete with videos and lyrics in Marathi.
RSS

Amhi Nahi Abhyaas Kela - Marathi Nursery Rhyme

I enjoyed Amhi Nahi Abhyaas Kela nursery rhyme all through my childhood. The reasons this child makes up to not study that day are so cute and innocent. But beware, now that I am a mother myself, I have tweaked this song and changed the last line of every stanza to - Tarihi Sonuni Abhyaas Kela (तरीही सोनुनी अभ्यास केला). You can replace the name 'Sonu' with your child's name.


दुपारचा वाजला एक
आईने केला केक
केक खाण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला


दुपारचे वाजले दोन
बाबांचा आला फोन
फोनवर बोलण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला


दुपारचे वाजले तीन
ताईची हरवली पीन
पीन शोधण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला


दुपारचे वाजले चार
आईनी दिला मार
मार खाउन रडण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला


संध्याकाळचे वाजले पाच
ताईने केला नाच
नाच बघण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला


संध्याकाळचे वाजले सहा
आईने केला चहा
चहा पिण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला


संध्याकाळचे वाजले सात
आईने केला भात
भात खाण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला


रात्रीचे वाजले आठ
ताईने फोडला माठ
तुकडे उचलण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला


रात्रीचे वाजले नउ
घरात शिरली माउ 
माउ हाकलण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला

रात्रीचे वाजले दहा
टीव्ही वरची गंमत पहा  
टीव्ही बघण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला
 

रात्रीचे वाजले अकरा
बिल्डिंगमध्ये शिरला बकरा  
बकरा हाकलण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला
 

रात्रीचे वाजले बारा
आईचा चढला पारा
तिला शांत करण्यात एक तास गेला
आम्ही नाही अभ्यास केला

16 comments:

  1. आम्ही घड्याळात वाजला एक असं म्हणायचो.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have also heard the same rhyme with Ghadyalat. Some friends told me there are some other variations of the song. If any of you know these, please post here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the original one. My son has written a wideamban of this poem and he does not know when he had heard/studied the original one.
    -alka

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually the real song starts with ghadyalat vajala line............
    one of the interesting song with which we can teach watch to our kids with this song in a playway method.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes we used to sing this song with ghadyalat vajala ek

    hey i was looking for dakhanchya rani tu neteska mala song downloadable ..if anybody knows a good link let me know

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice way of teaching time to kids, but not the relevance. i enjoyed it even at 40. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were taught this song in nursary.I was trying to remember the line but I couldt remember all the line. by seeing this poem posted here had refreshed all my childhood memories. thanks
    ☺ ☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. amhi he gane Ghadalyat vajala ek.... ya line madhun mothane bolaycho. ani ata me mazya mulila he gane mothane bolun dakhavate. ti khup khus hote he gane eklyavar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not "Amhi nahi abhyaas kela" .... it's "Mi nahi abhyaas kela"

    ReplyDelete
  10. miss those nights when my mom used to sing this for me ...<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! Nursery Rhymes are a great way to introduce reading and I know kiddos are going to love this unit. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaj ke baad ayse songs nhi nikalnaa😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

 
Kontera Content Link